Members of the coalition can send announcements or questions to the all-member email list by addressing a message to email@example.com.
There is a size limit on messages (250kb) and it is preferred that posters and other attachments be included as a link, where possible.
Joining and Leaving
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address where you receive messages to unsubscribe yourself from the list.
The mailing list offers a digest mode which will collect all the messages over a specific period (usually 24 hours) and send them as a single summary. To enable this mode:
- Open the mailing list page at https://hamiltontranshealth.ca/mailman3
- Click Sign Up (top left)
- Provide the email address with which you are subscribed to the all-members list.
- Provide a username (it can be the email address) and a password.
- Verify the email address by clicking the link in the message you are sent.
- Return to https://hamiltontranshealth.ca/mailman3 and click Login
- Provide the username and password you selected and click Sign In
- Click on your username in the top right and choose Mailman settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the tab List-based preferences
- Change the Delivery mode select box to Plain Text Digests
- Click Save
You can also request that digest mode be turned on for you by emailing email@example.com.