Meetings of Hamilton Trans Health Coalition are being held online because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
All-Members Meeting: Wed, Jul 15, 5pm
This meeting will be hosted on Microsoft Teams. A link to join the meeting has been sent by email. If you have not received, it email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants may watch the presentation by:
- using the free version of Microsoft Teams on a desktop,
- accessing the meeting link using a compatible browser (Chrome, Safari, or Edge), or
- using the Teams app on Android or iOS.
Our meetings usually begin with an update from all present member organizations on their programming, plans, or current challenges, followed by a discussion of ongoing coalition business.
For small groups (10 or less), all participants will be able to speak during the meeting. For larger meetings, participants are muted by default and asked to post questions using the chat feature. You are welcome to connect with a device that has a webcam so you can be seen; this is optional.
If you are having difficulty connecting to or hearing/seeing the meeting, these steps may help:
- connect from a desktop computer with a wired internet connection
- move closer to your WiFi router
- ask other people on your network to limit their use of high-bandwidth applications for the duration of the meeting
- turn off your camera to reduce overall bandwidth requirements
- try to connect with a different device, like a smartphone or tablet
- use a headset or earphones that include a microphone
- restart your device and try to connect again
If you wish to participate in this meeting but find it inaccessible, please let us know (email email@example.com).